Tech 21 Fly Rig 5 in very good condition - tests fine! Free shipping within the continental US.
• SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level,
and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
• Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
• Plexi, based upon the Hot-Rod Plexi pedal, brings in the organic distortion of a stock ‘68 Plexi and includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
• Hot, within the Plexi section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to
boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
• DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo
and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
• All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
• Get 5 “must-have” gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the size, without sacrificing pro quality tone.
• All metal housing in gunmetal finish.
• Metal footswitches and jacks.
• 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
• 1/4-inch low impedance output.
• Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
• Utilizes included 12V DC power supply, 150mA, center negative (not included).
North America: Model #DC3-A / International: Model #DC3-D
Note: International power supplies are “auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.