This is the smallest of the CoreLine drums! It joined the CoreLine family in the summer of 2020. 30 x 12 cm (12 x 4.7 inches), 1000 grams (2.2 lbs)
It’s built for kids who have outgrown or are too old for the startHED.
The 3-point tuning system provides a simple, practically flawless tuning method.
The MINI also makes for a reliable travel drum!
This drum includes the HEDbag Mini padded soft case.
All CoreLine bodhrans feature the following:
- Frame construction: Outer frame - Tube-glued beech plywood with fine knife cherry veneer on the outside. Inner frame (tuning system) - Business plywood frame made of beech veneer
- "Edlauer Select" premium goatskin
- Skin fastening flush with the outer frame (simple, timeless design)
- "Taped" for a more harmonious overall sound
- Tool-free multi-point tuning system with exposed star handles
- Beveled fur edge, universal fur support profile
More information on Hedwitschak Bodhrans
About the CoreLine models:
From the choice of material to the construction of the frame and the finish of the surfaces, all components and details are perfectly balanced. Hedwitschak's core values are attention to detail and great craftsmanship.
These drums use "EdlauerSelect" Premium Goatskin, which is produced and refined exclusively for Hedwitschak drums by a world leading skin manufacturer. The process is carried out in accordance with special specifications, and each skin is purposefully selected for the various CoreLine models.
The multipoint tuning system works smoothly and allows for precise, quick and easy tuning. Thanks to the skillful shaping of the inner part of the tuning rim, the hand nestles naturally into place rendering the drum very comfortable to play.
The high quality of the CoreLine is emphasized by a classy black cherry veneer. With the intricate contours and the flush to the rim skin mounting, the design of the CoreLine bodhrán demonstrates simple elegance and timelessness. The CoreLine was launched 2012 and since then it was refined and optimized permanently.