AN2EC-RDBL – Redwood Top with Blackwood Back and Sides
- All solid timber cutaway grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back/Sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding and rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: She Oak
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- NOT for percussive playing
Made in Australia, hard case included.
Cole Clark steel string acoustic guitars are the only main stream acoustic to use a Spanish heel or integral neck construction. This means the neck is glued to the face along with the sides and the back so the neck is one piece all the way to the sound hole. On other guitars, the body is made then the neck attached, mostly with a bolt or dove tail join. Due to our method, the sound is unique. Cole Clark also has a carved top and back and uses a ridge system to join the sides to the top and back instead of kerfing. Cole Clark guitars are all solid timber using mostly native Australian tone woods that are largely sustainable.