The CoreLine20 is the most premium CoreLine ever!
On the occasion of the company's 20th anniversary "20 years of craftHED HEDwork", the CoreLine20 will be produced only in 2022.
Although the CoreLine is a mid-range drum from the basic idea, the CoreLine20 gets two high-end features:
- the ChangeHED head skin holding system, which allows you to change the drumhead and tuning rim later on according to your needs. The drum can therefore "grow" with you.
- a concave frame made of solid figured ash.
Concave frames are very popular because of their pleasant feel and noble appearance. This CoreLine20 frame is also structurally brushed and therefore gets a very special grip, a haptic experience! The walnut color and the surface of natural oil and wax products round off the high quality of the frame perfectly.
The drumhead of the CoreLine20 is also something special:
From the already high-quality CoreLine drumheads, the EdlauerSelect goatskins, the most visually beautiful and uniform are selected for the CoreLine20. This is what we call EdlauerSelect PRIME!
- concave frame completely made of solid figured ash
- structure brushed and walnut colored stained
- natural finish of oil and wax
- ChangeHED skin holding system
- EdlauerSelect PRIME drumhead, taped
- Universal comfort tuning rim (without chamois leather overlay)
- 37 cm diameter, 14 cm frame depth, ca. 1660 g
- Case included
About the CoreLine models:
From the choice of material to the construction of the frame and the finish of the surfaces, all components and details are perfectly balanced. Hedwitschak's core values are attention to detail and great craftsmanship.
These drums use "EdlauerSelect" Premium Goatskin, which is produced and refined exclusively for Hedwitschak drums by a world leading skin manufacturer. The process is carried out in accordance with special specifications, and each skin is purposefully selected for the various CoreLine models.
The multipoint tuning system works smoothly and allows for precise, quick and easy tuning. Thanks to the skillful shaping of the inner part of the tuning rim, the hand nestles naturally into place rendering the drum very comfortable to play.
The high quality of the CoreLine is emphasized by a classy black cherry veneer. With the intricate contours and the flush to the rim skin mounting, the design of the CoreLine bodhrán demonstrates simple elegance and timelessness. The CoreLine was launched 2012 and since then it was refined and optimized permanently.