Fridays, August 14, 21, 28 & September 4; 7:30-8:30pm Eastern time
Cost: $125 per 4-week session
If you plan to attend this class, please register by 5pm on August 13th so we have time to get you the info to join the session on Zoom. Please read our workshop registration & cancellation policies here.
● Learn Vocal techniques and foundation strategies to help improve and maintain tone and
● Connect and bond with others while learning and engaging with timeless therapeutic classics of the past.
● Develop harmonic capacity by singing 2, 3 and 4 part harmony.
Optionally, you'll be able to learn and record one chorus of a song (at home with your cell phone), and have it professionally mixed & mastered (for an additional $20 fee).
Repertoire will be selected from the following:
Love’s in Need of Love (Stevie Wonder), What’s Going On (Marvin Gaye), We are the World (Micheal Jackson), Heal the World (Micheal Jackson), One Love (Bob Marley), Freedom (Ayo), Your Love is My Love (Whitney Houston), Come Together (The Beatles), Hero (Mariah Carey), I’m Still Standing (Elton John), The Climb (Miley Cyrus)This class is geared for vocal beginners, but singers of all levels are welcome.
For this class, you'll need:
- A computer or tablet with a webcam, connected to the internet, with Zoom installed.
- A smartphone or other device with voice recording abilities
- Headphones/earbuds are recommended, though not required.