For some players, the OM is the perfect guitar. Designed correctly, its body shape can deliver near perfect balance and separation. We designed the MF60CEOM to do exactly that, giving players impressive balance in both tonality and volume across all six strings, making it an articulate and accurate instrument.
Tonally we have balanced the compression available from the smaller body size with a lighter weight X-brace design to keep the round notes and super-fast response but balance those features with a more open projection. No matter what music or playing style you gravitate to, this all-solid, finely dressed guitar is a true all-rounder with an impressive, eloquent voicing.
The MF60CEOM features a high quality electronic system, an LR Baggs VTC with soundhole console. Case included; free shipping within the continental US!
- Top Wood Solid AAA Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish Natural/Gloss
- Back and Sides Wood Solid African Mahogany
- Shape Folk/OM
- Neck One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Bridge Bi-Level Indian Laurel/Rosewood
- Inlays Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel, 12th Fret Inlay Extended
- Nut and Saddle Real Bone
- Tuner Nickel Open Gear
- Binding Herringbone
- Bridge Pins Ebony
- Strings D'Addario EXP16
- Accessories AF30 FlexiCase
- Bracing Systems FS6 Forward Shifted, Tapered Tone Bars
- Neck Joint Dovetail, Extended Neck Joint
- Neck Meets Body 14th Fret
- Number of Frets 22
- Pickup / EQ LR Baggs VTC Element System