Buy 3 sets and we'll throw in a 4th set for free! You can also mix & match with this deal (least expensive set is free).
EXP11 is a light gauge 80/20 Bronze set that utilizes EXP coating for extended lifespan. 80/20 Bronze, the original acoustic alloy introduced by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s is a popular alloy for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053