Left-handed Eastman MD515L mandolin in sunburst finish, made in 2010, excellent condition. There are a few very minor finish blemishes around the Florentine points of the body. Frets are in good condition; comfortable action, restrung with EJ74 strings and polished in our shop. Characteristically bright and resonant tone, with good attack and chop. Hard case included.
Free shipping within the continental US!
F-style, f-holes, all hand-carved solid woods, maple back & sides, spruce top, maple neck, dot-inlaid radiused ebony fingerboard, adjustable bridge, heavy cast tailpiece, top and neck bound, gloss lacquer finish.
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire:23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style:F-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions:26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Maple
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:Black
- Body Finish:Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Tailpiece:Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge:Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing:1 5/8"
- Nut Height:.018"
- Tuners:Pingwell RM-1583NE-26A
- Strap Peg:Ebony