D'Addario brings you Boveda's patented technology as part of our instrument care line. The Two-Way Humidification System is the only maintenance-free, two-way humidity control system for guitar. It automatically maintains the optimal 45-50% relative humidity level within your instrument case, eliminating the guesswork and potential mess related to refilling a humidifier. Unlike refillable humidifiers, this system provides true “two-way” purified humidity control by adding and removing moisture on demand. No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors.
These individual packets last between 2 and 6 months and should always be kept in a sealed environment like a hard-shell case. Once the packets become firm, discard and replace using one of the other refills.
This all new, reformulated, patented two-way humidification system maintains 45-50% relative humidity which eliminates all maintenance and guesswork. This system is recommended by Taylor guitars and others for maintaining the stability and playability of your instrument.
More info about the D'Addario Humidipak System:
- The first two-way humidity control that maintains a constant 45%-50% relative humidity level within your instruments case
- Protects your instrument against warping, cracks and other damage cause by lack of humidification
- No more manual adjustments based on seasonal changes, geographic locations, temperature, or other factors Unlike refillable humidifiers
- Eliminates the guesswork and anxiety of maintaining your instrument’s proper humidity level
- No water, no drips, no mess
- Custom-made by Boveda for D'Addario