From subtly detuned warmth to aggressive acid, the volca Bass takes true analogue bass sequencing to a new level. Instant editing via the intuitive user interface lets you cut/mix/slice your loops on the fly to create powerful build-ups that will transform your dance track.
The volca Bass is equipped with three analogue oscillators to create thick, huge bass lines and a low-pass filter with resonance that's specially tuned for classic squelches and screams. Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe.
Powerful analog bass sound
Three oscillators generate a variety of bass sounds
Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
Loop sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
Step Sequencer distilled from the Electribe series
Slide function that’s indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Self-tuning function overcomes pitch drift - the weak point of an analog synth
- SYNC jack and MIDI IN connector allow synchronized performances with multiple units or with your DAW
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
Works with Other Volca Synths
Volca Bass can easily integrate with other Korg Volca synths via the provided Sync In/Out port. Volca units may also be integrated with your existing DAW or MIDI environment via the provided MIDI port.
- Portable 303-style analog bass synthesizer
- Three analog oscillators self-tune for constant, stable pitch
- Slide function lets you create classic acid-style basslines
- Sync In/Out makes it easy to play in time with Monotribe or other Volca machines
- Control via the onboard ribbon or via MIDI input
- Save your own patterns for later recall
- Can sync to MIDI Clock from your DAW or external sequencer
- Operates on 6 x AA batteries or Volca Power Supply (not included)