Please note, we currently have the following keys in stock: Brass Eb, and Nickel Eb, F and G.
- Made in England
- Only inexpensive whistle besides Susato available in a wide variety of keys
- A favorite of many Irish musicians
- One-piece, cylindrical metal tube with plastic mouthpiece, six fingerholes
- Mouthpiece has a characteristic "bump" below the window
- All keys available in brass with red mouthpiece or nickel with blue mouthpiece. (Some people say nickel is louder and brighter, and brass is a bit mellower and warmer)
- Standard key is D
- Not tuneable until glue seal at mouthpiece is melted.