For more than 20 years the name Kentucky has been considered one of the best-valued, quality brands of mandolins on the market. The KM-750 mandolin has all the same features one would find on any vintage instrument costing thousands more. Let America’s Favorite Mandolin be your favorite too!
- Solid German spruce carved top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid flamed Alpine maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim Alpine maple neck for comfortable, easy action
- Choice Santos rosewood radius fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst finish for traditional beauty and luster
- Comes with a sturdy, padded ProTour BV-2012 Mandolin Gig Bag, with Kentucky logo
Free shipping within the continental US!