Buy 3 sets and we'll throw in a 4th set for free! You can also mix & match with this deal (least expensive set is free).
EJ36 is a light gauge 80/20 Bronze set designed for 12-string acoustic guitar. 80/20 Bronze, the original acoustic alloy introduced to by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s is a popular alloy for recording due to their crisp, deep and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance.
- Designed for all makes and models of 12-string acoustic guitars
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.10, .014/.014, Bronze Wound .023/.008(p), .030/.012(p), .039/.018(p), .047/.027(w)