Buy 3 sets and we'll throw in a 4th set for free! You can also mix & match with this deal (least expensive set is free).
EJ47, normal tension, features 80/20 bronze wound basses for bright acoustic tone, comfortable feel and dynamic projection. All Pro-Arté treble strings are computer controlled by an X-Y laser microscope which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Normal tension offers balance of volume and comfortable resistance
- Laser controlled clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA