Buy 3 sets and we'll throw in a 4th set for free! You can also mix & match with this deal (least expensive set is free).
EJ41 is an extra light gauge Phosphor Bronze set ideal for vintage instruments and ease of playability on acoustic 12-string guitars. Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze guitar strings in 1974, they have been synonymous with warm and well-balanced acoustic tone.
- Extra light gauge 12-string set, ideal for heavy strumming and a resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009/.009, .013/.013, Phosphor Bronze Wound .021/.008(p), .029/.011(p), .036/.016(p), .045/.026(w)